SESSION TWO All hands on deck: Five years of common challenges and shared solutions (Part 1)
Multiple stakeholder vision for the next five years: Hopes and fears for the next European Commission, European Parliament and EU Presidencies.
- Evidence: Dirk Messner, Co-Chair of the German Advisory Council on Global Change (WBGU)
- Business: Nick Molho, Executive director, Aldersgate Group
- Youth representative: Rebecca Freitag, UN Youth Delegates on Sustainable Development of Germany
- Civil Society: Linn Selle, President, European Movement Germany
Followed by moderated Q&A
- How can the EU provide answers to the biggest environmental questions?
- What can be done on this in the next 2-5 years?
- Who should do what?
- What are the opportunities for EEB members and the wider environmental movement to steer the agenda?